Civilization: Egyptians
Map: Large map; random, round
Difficulty: Deity
Barbarians: Restless tribes
Restarts: On
Victory by conquest or spaceship

Starting Techs:
~ None

This month just a normal game. Good luck.

Games will be due on Nov. 15th, 2009.

Please be sure to follow the submission guidelines when submitting your game (please do not send your files in a .zip file. Attach them directly to your e-mail with your name in the save file).

Please sent the savegames only to civ2gotm@gmail.com.

Have fun.

Starting save is here

Last edited:
That is a very intriguing resource seed... there might be an interesting ssc site nearby.

From the picture it looks as if it must over the 'date line'. two settlers and deity as well could make for a good one city challenge.

I've just started playing again after an 8-year absence. This looks a very sweet 1-city challenge. I've done similar but I'm a bit rusty, and I prefer to have rivers for these. Let's see...

I'm doing GOTM102 right now, which takes a bit longer. It's 1762 and I'm dominating - yet to decide on whether just to build the spaceship or annihilate the opposition first.

i've been playing this games for a long time. i would like to try gotm103 but i don't know how to download this scen. i have the file in my download file but when i try to play it my pc does't recognise .sav file. can anyone help me
yours aye
jklaidlaw

It's not a scenario. You must load the game. So when starting civ2 you get your first menu with:
- start a new game
- start on a premade world
- etc.

Chose load a game and search the save file and select it. The game should start without trouble. I guessed you chose begin scenario and then you can only select *.scn files.

When you are in the game you can press CTL+L to open the game.

Hope you can start playing now. Good luck.

After an almost 6 year absence, I've picked up Civ2 again this month and thought I ought to have another attempt at a GOTM. This one seemed like a good one to try another OCC - but really didn't work out the way I'd hoped. Better luck next time maybe...

Top Bottom