Gotm 143

Ali Ardavan

Mathematician
Retired Moderator
Game of the Month 143: May 2013

Incas
1 Blue settler. No starting techs. Emperor level. 7 Civs. Restarts on. Restless tribes (-0).

Map: Extra large known world map (91x120 round). All civilizations start in their historical location. (Known map means that you can open the starting save in the map editor at any point in the game.)

I recommend that you make a back up of your city.txt file. Then open it and search for German and Inca. Once you found both, switch them and save the file. Doing this before you start allows your cities to have historical Inca names as opposed to German ones. Remember to restore you city.txt after you are done with this GOTM.

Deadline: June 30th

Please be sure to follow the submission guidelines when submitting your game (please do not send your files in a .zip file. Attach them directly to your e-mail with your name in the save file). No extra save is needed.

Please send the savegames only to civ2gotm@gmail.com.

You can find the save file here.

Have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Changing the city.txt wasn't successful. Than I found out,that my german issue has a city.ger ( as well as there exists an city.fre) These files will do it!

Due to the large size of the world and that the spoiler started 4 weeks after the game was posted, the deadline is extended to 31 July 2013.

Top Bottom