Gotm 73

Third post from the top I mentioned that the map is 75x120, which is the standard Large if you use MapEdit.

There is a number between 10,000 and 11,000 that is the real "maximum" for an unpatched CivII game. There are a few patches out there that can extend your map up to around 32,000 tiles.

The turn lengths shorten at specified times, depending on what difficulty level you are playing. The more difficult way to figure it out is to mark down when they change and then calculate it yourself. For instance, at the higher levels there is usually only one change in the BC years: at 1000BC it goes from 50 years per turn to 25. So each millenium of years before 1000BC is 20 turns, and from 1000BC to AD1 is 40 turns.

The easier way to find out your turn is to activate Cheat Mode. Once the menu of "cheats" are enabled there is one titled Set Game Year. When the box comes up it shows the current game turn. Of course, playing the game with Cheat Mode on is considered grounds for disqualification in a GOTM.

I submitted my game on Sunday ..maybe Monday ...
I dont see my name on the list ....shall I re send it ??
Thanks Duke

Top Bottom