Difficulty: Chieftain
Barbarians: Raging Hordes
Restarts: On
Spaceship: Allowed
Conquest: Allowed

Starting Techs:
~ Bronze Working

Games will be due on Jun. 5th, 2009.

Please be sure to follow the submission guidelines when submitting your game (please do not send your files in a .zip file. Attach hem directly to your e-mail with your name in the save file).

Please sent the savegames also to me because Duke still isn't back. That way I can look at the results an tell who has won the GOTM. You can ask for my mailadres. Just sent me a PM.

I post soon a screenshot.

Attachments

• GOTM98.SAV
    132.8 KB · Views: 242
  • GOTM98.png
    GOTM98.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 262
Wow, a chieftain game. I'll try to play for landing, but I have to remind myself what it's like on the easier levels - the computer basically puts up no fight whatsoever and is somewhat useless as a trade partner because of there slow growth.

I thought of a landing game as well. A 1AD spaceship launch would be the ultimate goal, would be difficult , but worth a try.

Wow, a chieftain game. I'll try to play for landing, but I have to remind myself what it's like on the easier levels - the computer basically puts up no fight whatsoever and is somewhat useless as a trade partner because of there slow growth.

Sure that landing is sensible? I know that restarts are on, but in a chieftain game, won't there be loads of turns before 1 AD, making conquest quicker than landing?

Conquest should be very easy on chieftain and can be done very quick. But some players like special games.... Space ship launch in 1 AD is the earliest possible launch and is possible. I did it in the last chieftain game.....but it's all about planning and organizing well.
Why can't you launch before 1AD?

Top Bottom