GOTM5..for practice?

robboo

Deity
They are using catherine. Just wanted to pass this along if anyone wanted to play or if we wanted to keep an eye on some of the better players in GOTM.

I will play it this month.

is there any interest in starting a quick SG, just upto 500AD or the such like to see ways to start etc?

I will try it out never played an SG before so...what the heck.

I say set it up with all the variables that we know about the game including the other AIs

Wacky is what I expect from the map..I think the Sirian quote was..."hold on its going to be a heck of a ride."

I'll play the gotm as well, for a minute there i thought ainwood had joined our team :(

ainwood want to join team aloha?

yeah I had the same thought...

Or does anyone fancy starting a quick pitboss game in the team? just to see how good everyone is?

So ive just downloaded it and about to start playing, anyone else got it started playing yet?

I am downloading it later on this week...I have a meeting this weekend and I dont like to start then miss 3 or 4 days. i prefer to play every day till its done.

So is anyone intersted in the pitboss or SG?

I'd play either really, pitboss id prefer more though, maybe with shorter turn times than the one in the main fora

Top Bottom