Gotm53

Ali Ardavan said:
As our most frequent OCC player (ElephantU) has already alluded to, do not try OCC here. An early landing with a small number of cities is a much better choice. You could determine as much by black clicking around the starting location. One more thing you could also determine from extensive black clicking: there is no land within the reach of a trireme around your home island.

Actually I was just commenting that an OCC without ocean access would be a bad idea, but there were other locations in the black that might work. Now that you throw down the gauntlet, though...
(whips out his CIV2PLAN to calculate critical path to Navigation...)
Hmmm...

Ali Ardavan said:
But I will say this. As our most frequent OCC player (ElephantU) has already alluded to, do not try OCC here.
ElephantU said:
Actually I was just commenting that an OCC without ocean access would be a bad idea, but there were other locations in the black that might work. Now that you throw down the gauntlet, though...
(whips out his CIV2PLAN to calculate critical path to Navigation...)
Hmmm...
I was already on this, even before Ali's One-City-Challenge-challenge. Now that the gauntlet has been thrown as you so eloquently put it, it just gives me a little more motivation. The way I look at it, I'm always late getting my OCC trade routes out anyway, so this just plays to my 'strengths' ;)

ElephantU and TimTheEnchanter, I have no doubt that if an OCC is possible you two can do it. All I meant was that the map is much more suitable for a small number of cities rather than a single one. Then again, trying an OCC is always interesting.

TimTheEnchanter said:
Whether or not a new civ is spawned (restarted) when you eliminate one.
Thank you for answer.

By the way, this map is really nice, but game one of hardest.

Top Bottom