1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Grafifc mod request: Single model units

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by Akinaba, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Akinaba

Akinaba Warlord

Since it's my first post I want to say hello to all forumers. I really appreciate this community and what you are doing to this personnaly beloved game! You are doing a good job, keep bringing awesomeness to Civilization series, it's priceless!

Remember how in CivII we mooved units on a map as they were chess? I always enjoyed that. Particulary I always thought about Civ as so chess game and never liked that crowd-like units. Nither in CivIV nor in V..

So since I'm not a modder myself I'd like to put my idea for a mod that I suppose will not require really big deal and could improove impression about a game as well as it's perforamnce on poor PC's

Pls, fnswer me if it's possible to make units consist from only one model, not a crowd of ppl (as they are now) and make it slightly larger so it would be more like CivII? I believe (if it is possible) that it will improove a performance of a game a lot, while making it more old-school like.

If someone like my idea it's cool. If not, pls say why. I really-really dream if someone could make this. It sound not really complex enough. Maybe I do not understand something...

Thanks in advance

2. PawelS

PawelS Ancient Druid

3. Akinaba

Akinaba Warlord

Thank you for the guiding. If it's exist -- it is great! However it would be nice to have it on steam when the mod will be ready

4. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

Moderator Action: Moved to Civ5 - Creation & Customization because the subforums are for finished files only.

And yes, Nutty is working on a new version.