• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Graphic problems

Maxor127

Warlord
I tried using the Search but it seems like it's showing every forum post and not filtering for my search results and I don't feel like waiting 2 minutes each time to change it so I'm just going to tell my problem and see if someone can help.

Basically, I'm having minor graphical glitches. The most noticeable one is when I look at my great prophet model in the interface bar when selected will have a black box behind his head instead of a halo. The halo shows up correctly in his model in the actual game world though. Not sure if it's new with 1.61 or not.

Other graphical glitches that seem to be new with 1.61 include buttons suddenly blinking weird, such as promotion buttons. Also some farm shadows blinking but not others.

Another thing I noticed is that wonder movies no longer play in multiplayer. I'm pretty sure they played previously. Is there a way to make them play in multiplayer?

Hmmm... I thought there was something else I wanted to ask, but oh well. I have an Athlon 64 3000 w/ a Radeon 9800 Pro 128 MB and 1 GB of RAM. I tried playing with both mem saver on and off and I turned high detail terrain on and off but had the same result with the prophet halo at least. Oh yeah, and I'm using the latest Omega drivers and the latest DirectX drivers.

I have the same problem with the prophet but it doesnt cause a crash so i take no notice of it and i dont seam to have the farm shadow problem and i have the same computer specs so i dont know whats causing that

I think it's just a few minor glitches that is still in the game code. I get the same thing with the prophet but I haven't noticed anything odd about the farms or promotions. As long as it doesn't crash out I'm not too bothered over these minor glitches. I don't play MP so I have no idea about the wonder movies.

Top Bottom