Graphical Mini-Mod Request

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by wioneo, Jun 27, 2009.

1. wioneo

wioneo King

My computer/graphics card is too weak to display flood plains, and I've been looking for a way around this for quite some time. So, I thought that maybe creating some other graphic that would take would appear on the same location as any instance of a flood plain would be a good work-around.

I have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of modding, so I would greatly appreciate any assistance that you may have to offer.

2. wioneo

wioneo King

Is bumping disallowed in this forum? If so I apologize.

3. General Tso

General Tso Panzer General

If your graphics card is good enough to play the game, you shouldn't have any problems with displaying flood plains. Can you give some details of the problem.

4. wioneo

wioneo King

The green portions of the plains just don't show up, and it looks like a normal desert tile. This problem started when I updated to Warlords, there was no issue in Vanilla.

EDIT: It continued in BtS.

5. snipperrabbit!!

snipperrabbit!! Deity

Looks like it is a full transparency alpha channel, otherwise it would be pink. Are you sure there is not some weird files in your custom assets ?

6. wioneo

wioneo King

I've had this problem since Warlords, and the only mod that I've ever used is BUG, and I only got that about a week or so ago.