Votes: 4 33.3%
  • MsPaint

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Civkid1991

in shade of poison trees
just wondering what everyone uses for graphics.... I'm going to try to get the newest version of blender :)

~CivKid

Oh and if you vote please give a reason why you pick that...:cool:

Hello,

I use Photoshop with a special plugin for dds files... No special reasons for that just that I had Photoshop for CIV III to create animatedgif files...:)

cool... i may try photoshop (if i cant get it from my laptop to my computer some how)

I use gimp for 2D graphics, but I only can really do 2D stuff. It's free, so that's good enough for me.

I have blender that I can use just to look at stuff, and pretend like I can do 3D, but I don't really do anything with it.

Dearmad said:
Paint shop pro. I see no reason to fork out the $$ to get photoshop. And I don't pirate stuff, so...

The other selections (blender, and mspaint) are free...

Gerikes said:
I use gimp for 2D graphics, but I only can really do 2D stuff. It's free, so that's good enough for me.

I have blender that I can use just to look at stuff, and pretend like I can do 3D, but I don't really do anything with it.

I forgot about gimp... well i like 3d a bit better so ill try to find out how to use blender.

nif: blender (just started today :eek: )

dds: dxtbmp as converter, picture it! and paint as editor

btw: dxtbmp is real easy: open the dds with it, click on the picture and it opens in your favourite editor ;-)

Top Bottom