Great Firewall Question

docbud

Emperor
What is required to get the Great Firewall?

I was under the impression that you had to have police stations in each city.

I just built it, but I am still building a police station in one city, and a constabulary in another. But I was able to build the Great Firewall.I am not able to build the national intelligence agency as I don't have constabulary/police station in each city ... but could build the firewall.

I noticed this last week and thought it was a fluke when Japan built it, and then via my spy I saw him building a police station a few turns later.

I do have screen shots in case someone says "No pics or it didn't happen."

Thanks

What is required to get the Great Firewall?

I was under the impression that you had to have police stations in each city.

I just built it, but I am still building a police station in one city, and a constabulary in another. But I was able to build the Great Firewall.I am not able to build the national intelligence agency as I don't have constabulary/police station in each city ... but could build the firewall.

I noticed this last week and thought it was a fluke when Japan built it, and then via my spy I saw him building a police station a few turns later.

I do have screen shots in case someone says "No pics or it didn't happen."

Thanks

The Great Firewall is a plain wonder, not a national wonder, so you don't need to build police stations in every city to build it.

Yeah. The National Intelligence Agency is the National Wonder that requires police stations in all cities.

^^Thanks :)

I would've thought that since the Firewall was much more powerful than the National Intelligence Agency, that more would be required. I assumed one would need at least police stations like the National Intelligence Agency does.

Well, arguably more is required, in that the GFW is a World Wonder, so there can be only one. The NIA can be built by any civ that makes the required investment in constabularies and police stations.

Top Bottom