Great Person Idea

Freedom bonus gives you +50% to GA, I would consider that a unique policy change.

But it's unique to Freedom. And because GA now also increases culture produced as well as gold and hammers, it pairs nicely with the Freedom SP for small civs going for culture wins.

Basically the strat is save all your Great Artists with some planted for tile improvements along the way until you complete Freedom tree and spam the GAs with the GA bonus and double tile GP tile improvement bonus to power you to victory. Increadibly powerful when paired with Chichen Itza and a capital with hermitage, broadcast towers and full on culture multipliers.

I liked it when you could use any GP to make a Golden Age if you wanted to so I was thinking about this for an idea:

Certain Policy Tree's would unlock the ability for certain GPs to initiate Golden Ages.

Piety - Prophets (Allows a use for captured GPs of other religions, makes Piety Tree more viable for Cultural Vic)

Honor - Great Generals + Admirals (Solves the problem of "inland lake Great Admirals")

Rationalism - Great Scientists (Probably never be used but at least you get the option)

Commerce - Great Merchants (could potentially grant you more gold than a trade mission!)

Order - Great Engineers (late in the game I've noticed Great Engineers are pretty useless because all the good wonders have been built.)

Freedom - Great Artists gain + 50% to Golden Age lengths. (Bacon)

What do you guys think?

I'd change Honor to autocracy and we're good

Agreed! If your going autocracy you will likely be involved in many wars, where you will generate great admirals and generals. Either that our increase their effectives in providing morale

I think we need a better ::shrugs:: smilie than :dunno: . Doesn't capture the indifference.

Top Bottom