Group Worker Option

cgannon64

BOB DYLAN'S ROCKIN OUT!
Please make an option for all or some of the workers on a tile to do a task. For example you could select "All Workers Mine" or "All Workers Road" or whatever. This would not make me press Shift-R over and over when I want my slaves to railroad something, or Shift-C endlessly when I'm cleaning up pollution...

It would be a huge help to me. And my keyboard. :p

I like that idea. Becasue i have to do that for each worker makes it so that eventually I start just Automating my workers (shame on you vbraun :nono: )

To me thats one of the weakpoints of the game. Not being able to 'lock' your workers and be able to order them around as if they were just one unit. Can't imagine how they could oversee that weakness.

Oh well, maybe it can be fixed with the editor?

I wish they would let you lock every unit together so that it moves as the slowest unit etc. I dont want new rules for fighting. I just want it easier to move armies around. Its nothing the computer doesnt already have to be able to move a stack with one click instead of 10. it just saves some tedium and micromanagement. If the battle caused a unit to retreat then it would retreat normally and be removed from the stack.

Jeremiah, press X or Ctrl-X then click on the tile you want the units in the stack to do to. X is move ALL units. Ctrl-X is move all units of ONE type (currently selected unit)

Top Bottom