[GS] GS impressions/random observations thread.

Same as before. Click on the city and then click on the tile thing on the bottom right, above the "amount of production" icon
Thanks - so used to CQUI where the option is always on.

Mine: I notice all the GS civs are on top, instead of alphabetical. Did R&F do that? I don't think so...

Definitely not.

They are currently listed like this:

1. GS>RnF>Vanilla
2. Alphabetical order of leader names within each group.

I hope that changes after a couple of months back to alphabetical.

Now I have to look up what type of colour blind I am. I just know it as red-green (not that I can't tell the dif between most reds & greens...bygones lol).
Really stoked they went to the effort to make it work for people with different versions of colour blindness though. That is going above and beyond :goodjob:

Colour blind.PNG

How do we choose our civ color? I thought the setup screen was supposed to let you pick your preference from the new jersey system.

Ed stated at some point that you could do it in SP. Maybe he got his wires crossed.

They certainly left that impression early on, and then said it was only an MP thing.

I'm being a bit picky; but I met my first Civ Russia and they were in very un-Russian colours as we know them. As Dido, it wasn't for my sake they'd changed. I guess it's more hassle than it's worth but where two opponent Civs have similar colours, it'd be nice if the first one you met still wore it's prime jersey so that didn't give you such a strong clue of who might else be in the game...

I'm being a bit picky; but I met my first Civ Russia and they were in very un-Russian colours as we know them. As Dido, it wasn't for my sake they'd changed. I guess it's more hassle than it's worth but where two opponent Civs have similar colours, it'd be nice if the first one you met still wore it's prime jersey so that didn't give you such a strong clue of who might else be in the game...

I agree. I kind of wish the Jersey system was optional (maybe it is? Havne't looked) becuase it keeps throwing me off thinking "whose colors are those? Oh it's somebody whose colors I thought I had memorized" lol

Top Bottom