[GS] GS impressions/random observations thread.

Inca here. Terrace farms are real nice. One tile has 7 food, 2 production. It's going to take a while for me to utilize mountains as when your borders expand, they don't pick them. So I'll have to buy the tiles. I just got a classical golden age.

My continent has Maori and French Eleanor. On good terms so far. kupe forward settled me and it's going to flip to me.

Dido's workers seem to benefit from Mediterranean Colonies as settlers do. I just had a worker move 3 spaces starting in water.

Dido.PNG

Dust Storms can inexplicably cause food to grow in the desert.

I saw one add a production to a tile.

On a completely random yet fitting tangent I have met one Vanilla Civ, one DLC civ, and one R&F civ :)

One from each.PNG

Not sure how many diplomatic favors you need in the World Congress.
However I find them to be cheap to buy in the early game... 5 gold per favor for now.
Only up to turn 38... stole a settler... Had a Flood wipe out a Warrior trying to heal after killing a barb camp by the ocean.
Only used one chop so far... at 15% for Natural Disaster.
Found some Horses in a Hut that I sold for Gold.
I have difficult land to settle since all Ocean on my West Coast and Mountains to my direct East.

However I figure going tall and using Pingala should work out with these +4 Campuses.

I'm curious what Sweden's start bias is. I literally have grassland, plain, and desert right in my capital and tundra and snow just a little ways to the south.
Something about all cities on the same terrain as some building or wonder I think. So probably near all terrain types?
I need to read through it again. It is late so I only did a quick read through.

Same here. The speed their spawning quite crazy.
I’m not the only one! For a while I wondered if I haven’t accidently set raging barbarians on...

Other than that my first goodie hut gave me an envoy, was that possible before?

You can get voting information for WC.

Settler lens much clearer.

Spoiler :

2019-02-14 (6).png

Top Bottom