Gypsy Kings - pitboss session (closed game)

I am sorry for the confusion....I thought we were told to play before dv/c63....
Yes, that was the intention ... I held a turn to go after you guys (essentially granting you a double move, but at a time when forces were not engaged), but C63 has not yet, which is where the confusion comes from.

dV

I notice that people are playing again. Have we decided on a course of action ?

Since C63, Ronnie and oyzar have all already replayed their turns (in the correct order :)) since I reloaded, let's stick with the reload and continue playing from here.

I.e. DV, TP, HW, AJ and I should all now try to replay our 680AD moves from before the reload as fairly and closely as possible to our original moves. Obviously combat or other RNG differences might make that impossible and / or force you to make different judgements or decisions, but as far as possible try to avoid using prior knowledge of the situation (from before the reload) to give yourself any unfair advantage that you wouldn't have had playing the turn through the first time..

This also puts us back on track with the correct play order from here on.

1. C63
    [*] Ronnie + oyzar
    [*]dV & tp & hw

Sorry for being rather hasty in the reload here, and not thinking about a negotiated solution until it was too late. In future I'll be sure to explore this first.

Cheers,
Munro

I needed to pause the game this AM...I am traveling and will have time later today to try and finish my turn...or Oyzar can play for me.

With R1 playing at 3 AM (sleep time for me) and no morining time for me to play, can someone pause the game so I can get at it after work tonight?

At most a 6 hour delay ...

Or C63 could play if he has time ...

dV

With R1 playing at 3 AM (sleep time for me) and no morining time for me to play, can someone pause the game so I can get at it after work tonight?

At most a 6 hour delay ...

Or C63 could play if he has time ...

dV

no problem

I sent oyzar an email, saying that I will need him to play for me until monday or tuesday as I will be driving until then with no internet access.

Despite what civstats says - the game is still up.

Although, there is only just under 4 hours left. HW has paused the game, so provided the remaining players do the same we should be able to get through this without a reload.

A reload would be quite a delay I think, since Munro isn't within easy access of the server.

It's currently up to R1/Oyzar.

Driving home from wholesale show....tried to turn it into a kind of vacation...but it didn't really work, and I need a vacation now. But I am back now, very busy, but here.

We played and re-paused...

Thanks all. I'm back from my vacation now so will fix up civstats tonight and I suggest we do increase the turn timer for the time being also (to 70 hours?) from next turn, since there are still problems getting everyone to play in time.

Not ideal, but better than repeatedly pausing the game. Shout if anyone has objections.

Cheers,
Munro

Edit: looks like there was an issue with the civstats server, but I've just reset the connection and all is working again now. :)

I am covering for C63 for a while ... I took a look at the position, and I don't see any problem with oyzar moving before C63 this turn, so that we can get all of the R1 oyz enemies moving after them.

R1 has already moved, so oyzar, go ahead ...

dV

I will be playing for oyzar for a little while....

Top Bottom