Has anybody ever dropped a support ticket with 2K?

Piruparka

Prince
And if so, has it been worth it? Any useful reply?

I created a ticket today complaining about several bugs mentioned here, but somehow I doubt it will lead to a quick solution.

What are your experiences with 2K support?

I did it once (civ 5). It took forever for them to answer and it ended up that they blamed Steam (i.e. they asked me to contact Steam support). Steam (I had a support ticket with them as well on the same issue) did the same thing, they blamed 2k (i.e. the asked me to contact 2k support). The whole thing ran into the sand, but it was fixed later on (months later when I tried again, it worked).

But I'm sure they do help some times. I'm sure of it. Almost sure of it. Someone ...

Perhaps I should mention that my problem was not ingame bugs, it was a download issue. Perhaps it is different with if is ingame bugs.

I did when the Australia DLC wasnt added to the Anniversary Edition, dont remember if it was actually answered though ^^" The issue was hotfixed as it affected a lot of people.

Last edited:
I think support tickets are more for problems with purchasing the game. It will be dealt with by 2K Customer Services, who I imagine are no more efficient at getting bug reports to the programmers at Firaxis than dedicated bug forums like here and the Steam Community would be.

I submitted one for civ 6 recently and they got back a few times relatively quickly. So yeah I'd say it's worth it

Top Bottom