Has the game finally been released for the rest of the world?

ARGH! Steam was unlocking and was at 30% and now it tells me that the "game is not available". What is going on? This is why I have avoided Steam like a plague until today :mad:

Why does it automatically pause the download? I can't seem to be able to download more than one file, and it keeps validating it, pausing, and when I resume it does the same thing again and again and again.

Try going into your settings > downloads + cloud and change the download location (server) to something else. I switched mine from Sweden to Ukraine and it started downloading :lol:

Seems to be stuck at 39%...

Edit: OMG it just jumped suddenly to 80 %!!!

EDIT: Also, am I the only person who was told to defragment the game to prevent it from being slow after hitting the play button?!?

Same here. Are you doing it? I just skipped the whole thing. Can't wait to play (maybe I should have done it though - is there a way to defrag the game later on?)

COMMON!!! :p

ive started a mini civV meme :p

Installing DirectX9 for the vingtillionth time... OMG I CAN LAUNCH THE GAME. Goodbye Civfanatics, goodbye life for the next 5 years :D

Decrypt went from 33% to complete here. Took a while though. Game started working about 5 mins ago so I'm off for a quick play before heading to bed!

It didn't show any progress during decryption, defrag was over in like 2 minutes... But Installing DirectX 11 takes like forever (10 minutes +)
Time to sleep?

oh .. i might add ... it went from 49% to finished really quickly ... then a 20mb dload :D

ciao

Top Bottom