Has the game finally been released for the rest of the world?

Decrypting still at 0%

Oh! The agony!

EDIT: Oh no, ok, that was a defrag. Aborted it. Why on earth would Steam launch a windows defrag? Mind your own business Steam (also they changed my clock settings)!

30 %

Common!!! :(

Seriously...what is the point of physically selling the disc at all if you have to do a huge damn download the first instant you launch the thing. What on earth could be downloading? Why was this not included on the disc in the first place?

Hmmm... decrypting sure is slow... not like this is the digital age or anything =P

At least I had the foresight to make tea beforehand :D

Nope, still can't install; I'm getting the same problem - 'not available in your country'. Apparently my part of the UK is still blocked!

Why does it automatically pause the download? I can't seem to be able to download more than one file, and it keeps validating it, pausing, and when I resume it does the same thing again and again and again.

I've heard of a few other people having the same problem, maybe Steam is sorting out the Steam purchasers first and then the physical copies after. Just to spite them for not buying it on Steam.

Same error for me. UK. Put code in from the back of the manual, tells me its not available in my country.

Uhmmmm......then why are UK stores selling the game?

And why should the game be forbidden in the UK to begin with?

EDIT: Also, am I the only person who was told to defragment the game to prevent it from being slow after hitting the play button?!? Its been like 7 min now and STEAM hasn't finished defragmenting the thing......

Top Bottom