Have you used Fort's Zone of Control Yet?

Have you using Fort's Zone of Control?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just wish the AI was smarter about placing forts - it likes to put them in any square where it doesn't have anything better, so you end up with stretches of desert squares covered in forts.

I just wish the AI was smarter about placing forts - it likes to put them in any square where it doesn't have anything better, so you end up with stretches of desert squares covered in forts.

Forts are definitely on my list of things to work on for the AI. As for the desert situation, that's already fixed in 1.74...

Which is ideal when you discover oil:mischief:. It is much faster to build a fort than an oil well and you get the resource.

I wish the AI would learn to only leave forts on tiles it can't work - even if the fort is faster, you should build the fort then build the actual improvement after, so in your case, fort->oil well, not Fort -> go off and build more sandcastles.

I've used it - I really love the Zone of Control aspect of it!

What I do not love is the fact that forts radiate inflexible borders - to the point where AIs I've kicked off the continent can still hold the territory around a fort in the middle of nowhere and it bothers me, though it may be slightly realistic - mainly because I have no way to order them off the fort and back to wherever aside from another full war declaration.

i use spy and sabatage impovements too solve that issue

Top Bottom