[R&F] Healing after successful emergency [1.0.0.257]

nzcamel

Nahtanoj the Magnificent
So I single handedly :dance: rescue Monty's capital from Russia after an emergency was declared as a result of that dirty Peter guy getting his hands on it (I am Gilgabro...so it was always going to be on the cards :mischief:).

And there's two bonuses as a result:
1) The money
2) Member units gain +5 Healing in the Target's territory.

Spoiler :

20180522163256_1.jpg

I've worded the latter exactly (Member units gain +5 Healing in the Target's territory) as it's potentially a bit confusing. Now the Military Emergency panel here specifies that the target was Tenochtitlan. So naturally my assumption is that I get that bonus healing inside the borders of Tenochtitlan.

First issue is that the open borders provided automatically with the Aztecs lapsed upon me freeing the target. So I'm booted out, and have to renegotiate. You'd think if one of the two bonuses is healing inside their borders, that the open borders should automatically last for 5-10 turns after the end of the emergency!

But no. And then (once I negotiated open borders) there is no bonus healing there. I would have expected to get +15 like you get inside your own borders, instead of the normal +10. But I didn't get +10 or +15! I got +5; like you do in enemy territory.

Spoiler :

20180522164841_1.jpg

Okay, so maybe by target they mean the enemy that I was fighting against? I'm still at war with him, but I'll give it a go. One peace treaty and open borders later, and...no dice. I'm only at +5 there even though we're no longer at war (is it only +5 in anyone else's borders? I thought it was +10 unless you were inside enemy borders?)

Spoiler :

20180522170534_1.jpg

Maybe the +5 healing is only for during the emergency, and not after. But then why list it as something that happens due to the members victory?

Or am I missing something real obvious? It's probably the latter :lol:

Top Bottom