Health System

Gilgamesch

Ancient Alien
Since we included Frame Archticets great Health System, i though we need to discuss it a little bit more and also i need some feedback for some features of the upcoming update.

Will be updated, see my next post

Medical Related Resources

Some of you have suggested some more mid game resources.
I would like to bring the attention back to this point, one of the reasons is iam currently including a feature that allows a request for buildings.

This resource request doesnt use the resource, it only checks if the civ own at least one source of this resource.

I.E i created a new wonder time ago, the Bayerwerk ( famous for there Aspirin), it provides 3 kind of Aspirin, what should be used for a medical buildings like f.e the drug store.

So if you have any suggetions or thought about this, please feel free to post.

Reserved :snowlaugh:

Settling in deserts seems to hit health pretty bad even with access to fresh water. Since the Ancient Egyptians could survive off the Nile, I think every desert tile with flood plains (can't remember is flood plains is it's own land type or if it goes on top of a land type) should give a health point. Also, the +1 health per grassland tile belief doesn't seem to be working, and yes, the city does have the religion in it.

Settling in deserts seems to hit health pretty bad even with access to fresh water. Since the Ancient Egyptians could survive off the Nile, I think every desert tile with flood plains (can't remember is flood plains is it's own land type or if it goes on top of a land type) should give a health point. Also, the +1 health per grassland tile belief doesn't seem to be working, and yes, the city does have the religion in it.

Yes this Belief is not working as intended, it needs a change/update in the Health files to make it working.
This remembers me i need to look into the Beliefs before i can upload my version:rolleyes:

For the Desert, i dont think it should be nerft, but iam going to add a bonus health for this civs who will start in this regions.

My observation is the following: One can play without building negative health buildings. And it appears to be winning tactics over the AI. Merge ith with emmigration part, my 6 city india grows 3 pop per turn while AI has 6 -8 pop cities due to constant emmigration. And since I am not forced to take up negative health, I can easily manage my 50 pop cities....

Indias trait will get a big buff in the next update.

Top Bottom