Help for school game 2 - the deadline is coming closer

someone wanted to be a Churchill-led Britain based around WWII, so here.
Britain
Unique Bonus: Rule Brittania - +2 economy per colonial port.
Unique Unit: Bren Machine Gunner - Replaces machine gunner. 2x damage.
Unique Wonder: Tower of London - +2 military points per government official captured.
WINSTON CHURCHILL
Leader Bonus: Their Finest Hour - 1.5x strength to airplanes during wartime. +3 military points when in a world war.

he also told me if not that I could do an FDR-led America for him

Last edited:
Also here is a timeline of games that have been created.

September-October 2021: Civi21 -
Spoiler :

what nations joined:
Romania under Dr. Malpractice
Greece under Athena
America under Abe Lincoln
France under Napoleon
Texas under Sam Houston
Israel under David
Egypt under Tut
India under a kid from my grade
the Lebanese city-state alliance under a kid from my grade
the Moroccan city-state alliance
Dubai under a kid from my grade
the Viking hordes under Thor
Wakanda under Black Panther
Mali under Mansa Musa
Germany under Hitler
The Phillippines under a kid from my grade
Vietnam under a kid from my grade
China under Mao

Romania destroyed Dubai, France, Wakanda, Greece, and Germany, and the cult of Gorgulon rose. Texas destroyed America. Israel and the Lebanese city-state alliance united into the United Kingdom of Judaea. Mali and Egypt went to war over the Moroccan city-states, and Egypt won and took over Africa. Vietnam annexed the Phillippines and India and then invaded China. Thor got hired by the Romanians and joined them in world domination. Honestly, I kinda felt upset after this game, but hey, it was my first time leading one.

December 2021: Cold War
Spoiler :

nations joined:
Arctic Federation under Asegir Asegirson
Soviet Union under Nikita Khrushchev
Japan under Hirohito
Communist Britainnic Federation under Elizabeth II
America under Dwight Eisenhower

Britain became communist and allied with the Soviets. Japan and America formed an alliance against the British-Soviet bloc. WWIII began with the British-Soviet invasion of Europe, and it ended with the nuclear fallout. It was great because the 8th graders of that year chose very interesting choices and made interesting backgrounds.

March 2022: One Civilization World Round 1 -
Spoiler :

nations joined:
Germany under Adolf Hitler
America under Donald Trump
France under Napoleon
Sweden under a kid from my grade
Texas under a kid from my grade
England under King Arthur
Romania under Dr. Malpractice
Ottomans under Suleiman
Greece under Athena
Israel under David
China under Mao
India under Gandhi
Wakanda under Black Panther
Ethiopia under Haile Selassie
Egypt under Tut
Lebanon under a kid from my grade
Vietnam under a kid from my grade
Phillippines under a kid from my grade
Morocco under Hassan II
Doges under a Doge

Germany took over Sweden, England, and France. India took over the Phillippines and Vietnam and declared war on China. Wakanda took over Morocco, Egypt, Ethiopia, Israel, and Lebanon. America destroyed Texas, and Greece took over Romania and the Ottomans. Greece was defeated by Germany, which was defeated by Wakanda. Wakanda won the game in the end.

I absolutely despised the game due to everyone making it a domination contest.

May 2022: One Civilization World Round 2 -
Spoiler :

Byzantines under Justinian
Hawaii under Lilioukani
America under George Washington
Ottomans under Suleiman

I didn't lead this round, instead, I played as the Byzantines and an 8th grader of that year had led it. I allied with Hawaii against the Ottomans and had won against America in the War for England. In the end, I won a Culture Victory and learned how to create one of these games.

June 2022: One Civilization World Round 3 (with some friends from Scouts) -
Spoiler :

Sweden under Gustavus Adolphus
China under Chaing Kai-Shek
Antarctica under the Penguin King
Aztecs under Montezuma
Rome under Julius Caesar
Byzantines under Justinian (that's me. I played while leading)

Sweden creates maritime colonies in Africa, and the Romans attacked the Byzantines. America and the Aztecs go to war with America winning. China declares war on Sweden and America and is crushed by both. Sweden later wins a Religious Victory after destroying the Byzantines.

It was...okay.

October 2022: WWI -
Spoiler :

nations joined -
America under first Woodrow Wilson, then Warren G. Harding
Russia under Nicholas II
England under George V
Ottomans under Mehmed V
China under Xi Jinping
Afghanistan under Osama Bin Laden
Austria under first Franz Joseph, then Karl I

Russia crushes Germany and makes Austria a puppet state. England frees its colonies, and Xi and Osama go back in time to 1916. Osama causes 9/11 in 1918, and Americans nuke Afghanistan. The Ottomans flee to Afghanistan after the Russians invade.

It was quite fun since today's 7th graders joined for the 1st time. The only thing wrong was time travel.

November 2022: One Civilization World 2 -
Spoiler :

China under Mao
Russia under Stalin
Germany under Hitler
France under Napoleon
Israel under David
Texas under Sam Houston
Rome under Julius Caesar
Greece under Alexander the Great
Ethiopia under Haile Selassie
Morocco under Ahmad Al-Mansur
India under Gandhi

Russia destroys Germany, France, and Rome in the first 2 days. Texas takes over the Americas, and India takes over East Asia. The game ended with a Russian Science Victory. It was very fast-paced and at times very crazy.

Last edited:
From Germany, is I was the leader of this game, will just have Bismarck as possible choice.

From Germany, is I was the leader of this game, will just have Bismarck as possible choice.
Nice. I am planning for either Bismarck or Frederick the Great in this game, as Bismarck shows the Iron Chancellor type of Germany (Military and Diplomacy), and Frederick still does the same. Still, he can have something more linked to military or culture than Bismarck, who's Realpolitik strategies link him to Diplomacy.

Frederick the Great isn't a Germany leader, he is from Prussia.
If we are allowed to think in Germany before German unification, you can take some Gothic kings also as Theodoric.
Not this again...

Just resetting to blatantly and provably false - even bad troped - statements after having been corrected and explained why it is wrong, just a while after, as though the discussion on them had never happened, is one of your REALLY bad habits. And the fact you do it several times on some issues really makes one wonder...

Frederick the Great isn't a Germany leader, he is from Prussia.
If we are allowed to think in Germany before German unification, you can take some Gothic kings also as Theodoric.
Of which he is German. Prussia literally created Germany.

Not this again...

Just resetting to blatantly and provably false - even bad troped - statements after having been corrected and explained why it is wrong, just a while after, as though the discussion on them had never happened, is one of your REALLY bad habits. And the fact you do it several times on some issues really makes one wonder...
The main question is, Germany have a privilege to be understood with elements who predate the born of Germany, I can understand Prussian be considered Germany because, as pointed out @Alexander's Hetaroi , Prussia create Germany.
But this game goes further puting the Holy Roman Emperor, as Frederick Barbarrosa, as leader of Germany. That is way more further in the time then Prussia.
And some abilities of Germans are inspired in the barbaric tribes who invade Rome.

If we can understand Germany as more ancient then the German State, why don't use this kind of understanding to others civs?
For example, Aztecs and Mexico being sucessor of the same state?
I know they don't even put Paraguay as a civ at the game, but, if they put, they would understand Paraguya history linked with Guarani history as German is linked with others pre-german states as Prussia or the Holy Roman Empire?

The main question is, Germany have a privilege to be understood with elements who predate the born of Germany, I can understand Prussian be considered Germany because, as pointed out @Alexander's Hetaroi , Prussia create Germany.
But this game goes further puting the Holy Roman Emperor, as Frederick Barbarrosa, as leader of Germany. That is way more further in the time then Prussia.
And some abilities of Germans are inspired in the barbaric tribes who invade Rome.

If we can understand Germany as more ancient then the German State, why don't use this kind of understanding to others civs?
For example, Aztecs and Mexico being sucessor of the same state?
I know they don't even put Paraguay as a civ at the game, but, if they put, they would understand Paraguya history linked with Guarani history as German is linked with others pre-german states as Prussia or the Holy Roman Empire?
Because these things must be viewed contextually and in a way that makes a direct historical continuity for each case you present, separately - not some simplistic, "cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all," arbitrary judgment. If this reiteration of the well-explained Germany continuity was to try to force an artificial and non-fitting such continuity for the Aztec-Mexico issue, or others you've brought up, by saying the exact same logic must apply, regardless of context, it is a failed, ploy, as presented, I'm afraid.

Because these things must be viewed contextually and in a way that makes a direct historical continuity for each case you present, separately - not some simplistic, "cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all," arbitrary judgment. If this reiteration of the well-explained Germany continuity was to try to force an artificial and non-fitting such continuity for the Aztec-Mexico issue, or others you've brought up, by saying the exact same logic must apply, regardless of context, it is a failed, ploy, as presented, I'm afraid.
You don't need to be afraid, Aztec-Mexican continuity is not simplist.
By the way, the civ should be called Mexica, because the Aztecs called they self Mexica and Mexica can still be used to nowadays Mexicans.

You don't need to be afraid, Aztec-Mexican continuity is not simplist.
By the way, the civ should be called Mexica, because the Aztecs called they self Mexica and Mexica can still be used to nowadays Mexicans.
It's not the same civ, or the direct continuity you claim. And it's not the same context as the Holy Roman Empire under the Kings of Germany to the German Confederation and it's unity under Prussia into the German Empire...

It's not the same civ, or the direct continuity you claim. And it's not the same context as the Holy Roman Empire under the Kings of Germany to the German Confederation and it's unity under Prussia into the German Empire...
The Holy Roman Empire can be the precessor of Germany, but it could be also the sucessor of Rome or the Frankish Empire.
And the Holy Roman Empire can be understood as the state who will create Austria, not Germany. Because untill Napoleon the family of Habsburgo of Austria was emperors of the Holy Roman Empire.
Take a Holy Roman Emperor to be Germany leader is a privilege of the understanding of nations what any other civ have!
Acctually I don't will mind if Civ 7 bring Theodoric as leader of Germany, I like this kind of fanthasy history. I just want other civs have the same privilege to have extrapolation of their concepts of nation as Germany have.

Last edited:
This game is for entertainment and education. They probably would not care the difference between Prussia and Germany (but they very well would for the Aztecs and the Mexicans)

On that note, help would be good...

Last edited:
Top Bottom