help installing mods

Matskii

Chieftain
Hi all.. :) I am looking for a beginers guide to installing mods! I am no computer wiz but have been playing civ for many years now. I am currently playing BTS with the new patch119 can someone please direct me to were I need to view Thx

Moderator Action: Moved to the main Creation & Customization forum. The subforums are for finished tutorials only.

There are some steps that you can follow on this page. Almost all files come with a readme text document that contains installation instructions: in most cases, unzipping the mod's folder to your C:/Program Files/Firaxis Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 4/Beyond the Sword/Mods/ folder is enough.

What mod are you looking at in particular?

Bad timing. Most mods aren't compatible with 3.19 yet. You should check back in a week.

I used to have a complete listing of mods that were current, but ONE of the moderators said i was advertising my mod, which i wasnt it was just uptodate, it had all the mods and modders listed and when the NEW update was, and they made me stop, but then they put in the MODPACKS exactly what i was doing:crazyeye:, oh well. I did it for two years before something was said, i guess, someone complained that didnt like me. Oh well, if they hadnt stopped me, i would still have a Great updated mod's section. Cause i am here each and everyday, and sometimes like fifteen times a day.:p But back to your subject, good luck looking.:confused:

Top Bottom