Help uninstalling Warlords

CrazyAce

Prince
Hay guys I have a serious problem uninstalling Warlords, when I uninstall Warlords, I get this error message: :(

And so when I reinstalled Warlords I get this error message:

When I chose to debug it does nothing so I have to pick close and if I reinstall the 2.08 patch I still can’t get Warlords uninstalled.

And sense I can’t uninstall warlords… I’m in a lack for a better term screwed.

So the question is how can I uninstall Warlords manually, I have no clue of what to do :confused: Please any help is needed.

The folder of Warlords should have an uninstall setup in it, if not, it should be on the CD.

To access the CD, put it in, cancel the menu, go to My Computer, and RIGHT CLICK on the disk drive which has Warlords in it (It'll say), then either click OPEN or EXPLORE. Should be in there.

Nope, the uninstall is not on the CD or inside the Autorun folder on the CD.

And there is no Warlords path in "C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\..."

What I need to do is uninstall this ex-pack manually not automatically, like through the registry and what not, but I have no idea what to look for or how to.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 54
Hmm, so it does not show in the Civ 4 folder, have you checked the 'mods' folder in it, I used to have a game which had it's expansion in the mod folder.

Well, delete all signs of the Warlords! It's time to wipe out the warlords :p

Not there in the mods folder...

I've tried, but I have no idea where else it could be installed (probably in a hidden directory)... I can't do anything but play Civ 4 and every mod coming out that I like is for 2.08... :(

What I think happened is when the 2.08 patch installed it screwed up my orig installation... If I can just figure out how to uninstall the 2.08 patch or warlords it might install properly.

Tell me, do you have an anti-virus program, if yes, which one?

Hmm, try uninstalling Civ 4 itself, re-install both.

I still remember when I had Norton, it deleted all the important files of my games.

Top Bottom