Help with Art

lordaeth

Chieftain
I'm currently editing a currently existing mod in the workshop to add a new unit to replace the Swordsman, but I'm facing a problem it uses the Warrior animation and has no icon. Any ideas on a fix?

Separate person looking for help here: I started following the tutorial's lessons, but ran into an issue where expectation and reality suddenly didn't meet.

Per the guide, I am supposed to be able to find files at [...]\Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK Assets\pantry\ArtDefs. However, this folder is empty. I checked my steam library, and it claims that both Tools and Assets are fully installed. This entirely kills finding the proper UnitBin. Any idea on what could have happened to leave that folder with no files?

Separate person looking for help here: I started following the tutorial's lessons, but ran into an issue where expectation and reality suddenly didn't meet.

Per the guide, I am supposed to be able to find files at [...]\Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK Assets\pantry\ArtDefs. However, this folder is empty. I checked my steam library, and it claims that both Tools and Assets are fully installed. This entirely kills finding the proper UnitBin. Any idea on what could have happened to leave that folder with no files?

Things were re-organised in the Gathering Storm pantry patch. The new location is:
[...]\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK Assets\Civ6\pantry\ArtDefs

I'd recommend using Agent Ransack to locate particular files as it is a very rapid search utility.

Top Bottom