Help with BULL

Jellybug

Warlord
I have the steam version of BTS and have BUG installed and working in custom assets. After screwing up enough pre-chops I'd like to get BULL as well.

I know I am supposed to paste the folders from BULL assets into the BTS custom assets, then rename the original CVGameCoreDLL.dll (in the BTS assets folder) to something like .original, then paste the new CVGameCoreDLL.dll from BULL into the BTS assets folder.

But the problem is, when I look in the BTS assets folder to rename the gamecoreDLL, there is only a file called art0.fpk with nothing in it. I have show hidden files on and there's just nothing there. Anyone know what gives?

You are in the higher level BTS folder. The main BTS folder is inside that folder. That is the Assets folder that you place the DLL.

The path structure is unique to Steam as the Steam version of BTS is "standalone", i.e., you don't have to vanilla Civ installed. The higher level BTS folder is basically the vanilla assets.

The path structure should look something like this:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword\Beyond the Sword

Top Bottom