1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with installing on Civ IV complete.

Discussion in 'Civ4 - BTS Unaltered Gameplay (BUG, BAT and BULL)' started by Immortal Ace, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Immortal Ace

Immortal Ace Prince

Any tips on installing these on Civ IV complete? The .exe installation program fails because it tries to install to

/Beyond the Sword/

wheras for me it's

/Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete/

Because of the directory difference I cannot install. Any help here mates? I didn't see it allowing me to change the directory where it installs on so I can make the change myself.

2. Immortal Ace

Immortal Ace Prince

Actually, my original post was a mistake. I have no trouble installing BUG; however, it is BAT that gives me the problems.

Any help directed at BAT will be appreciated.

3. EmperorFool

EmperorFool Deity

For BAT you may need to use the ZIP archive and do a manual installation.

4. Lemon Merchant

Lemon Merchant Disinterested Observer Moderator

The BAT installer is coded to set up for the complete edition. I wonder why it isn't working for you? It should allow you to navigate to the folder of your choice. Sadly, I don't have complete, so I can't test it properly. :(

Have you tried installing it in your User folder? (My Games\BTS\...)

5. Torrello

Torrello Chieftain

I have Civ4 complete and have installed BAT no props.
    Remember, complete comes with the 3.13 patch (even though it shows in the registry as CIV4 Complete v1.74 :crazyeye:), so you require the 3.17 AND THEN the 3.19 patches. This has the effect adding BTS v3.19 to the registry.
    Then install BAT - this worked for me :)