[R&F] Help with UAV Unit

ambelgra

Chieftain
So I haven't played Civ 6 in a while and a mod I made about a year ago needed to be updated (get rid of the compatibility errors). Everything seems good except these cook errors I'm getting on a unique unit for my leader

Code:
Starting AssetCooker...
OPENCL ACCELERATION IS NOT AVAILABLE!  Your cooks will be SLOOOOWWW!  Please inform an engineer.
XLP cook starting...
C:\Users\Afknows\Documents\Firaxis ModBuddy\Civilization VI\Obama Rise and Fall\Obama Rise and Fall\XLPs\Units.xlp
Opened output file: C:\Users\Afknows\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\Obama Rise and Fall\Platforms\MacOS\BLPs/units/units.blp    For XLP: 'C:\Users\Afknows\Documents\Firaxis ModBuddy\Civilization VI\Obama Rise and Fall\Obama Rise and Fall\XLPs\Units.xlp'
Could not load digest key: ''.  Using mod key to sign BLP.
Starting 'units/units'
Loading error asset: (Error/Unit_Error_Asset)
Replacing asset: (UAV) in entry (UAV) with error asset
The following 8 entities had errors:
Assets: 1
    UAV
Materials: 2
    UAVMissile_Material
    UAV_Material
Textures: 5
    Generic_4x4_grey_n
    Generic_4x4_white_ao
    Generic_4x4_black_m
    Generic_4x4_black_t
    Generic_4x4_black_g

****** Log from Material: 'UAVMissile_Material' (ERRORS!!) ********
--------------
Entity: 'Generic_4x4_grey_n' bound to parameter: 'Normal' does not exist.
Entity: 'Generic_4x4_white_ao' bound to parameter: 'AO' does not exist.
Entity: 'Generic_4x4_black_m' bound to parameter: 'Metalness' does not exist.
Entity: 'Generic_4x4_black_t' bound to parameter: 'TintMask' does not exist.
Entity: 'Generic_4x4_black_g' bound to parameter: 'Gloss' does not exist.
Starting error propagation from 'UAVMissile_Material'

****** Log from Material: 'UAV_Material' (ERRORS!!) ********
--------------
Entity: 'Generic_4x4_white_ao' bound to parameter: 'AO' does not exist.
Entity: 'Generic_4x4_black_m' bound to parameter: 'Metalness' does not exist.
Entity: 'Generic_4x4_black_t' bound to parameter: 'TintMask' does not exist.
Entity: 'Generic_4x4_black_g' bound to parameter: 'Gloss' does not exist.
Starting error propagation from 'UAV_Material'

****** Log from Texture: 'Generic_4x4_grey_n' (ERRORS!!) ********
--------------
I/O error reading XML: C:\Users\Afknows\Documents\Firaxis ModBuddy\Civilization VI\Obama Rise and Fall\Obama Rise and Fall/Textures/Generic_4x4_grey_n.tex

****** Log from Texture: 'Generic_4x4_white_ao' (ERRORS!!) ********
--------------
I/O error reading XML: C:\Users\Afknows\Documents\Firaxis ModBuddy\Civilization VI\Obama Rise and Fall\Obama Rise and Fall/Textures/Generic_4x4_white_ao.tex

****** Log from Texture: 'Generic_4x4_black_m' (ERRORS!!) ********
--------------
I/O error reading XML: C:\Users\Afknows\Documents\Firaxis ModBuddy\Civilization VI\Obama Rise and Fall\Obama Rise and Fall/Textures/Generic_4x4_black_m.tex

****** Log from Texture: 'Generic_4x4_black_t' (ERRORS!!) ********
--------------
I/O error reading XML: C:\Users\Afknows\Documents\Firaxis ModBuddy\Civilization VI\Obama Rise and Fall\Obama Rise and Fall/Textures/Generic_4x4_black_t.tex

****** Log from Texture: 'Generic_4x4_black_g' (ERRORS!!) ********
--------------
I/O error reading XML: C:\Users\Afknows\Documents\Firaxis ModBuddy\Civilization VI\Obama Rise and Fall\Obama Rise and Fall/Textures/Generic_4x4_black_g.tex
Load finished for: 'units/units' in 0.124 seconds
Cook finished for: 'units/units' in 0.001 seconds
Disk write finished for: 'units/units' in 0.082 seconds
Cleanup finished for: 'units/units' in 0.003 seconds
XLP cook completed with success.
Cook completed in 0.236 seconds

I'm not sure what changed with the updates but doesn't seem to like my UU anymore. Any help would be appreciated. I would like to avoid removing the UU but I'm not sure how to do it all over again.

Also, the Asset Editor seems to have some scaling issues, I can't see options clearly because every line is truncated.

Nevermind. Was missing some files again. Figured it out.

Also, I set the scaling in the application properties screen.

Back again. I'm trying to build my drone to work the way it works closer to real life. It should be able to take out "high priority targets" and destroy improvements outside the city. So effectively, what I want is for it to have the priority target ability (like a jet fighter) but also have the pillage ability like a jet bomber. My code is below:

Code:
INSERT INTO Types
        (Type,                        Kind)
VALUES           ('UNIT_PREDATOR_DRONE',                'KIND_UNIT');

INSERT INTO UnitAIInfos
        (UnitType,                    AiType)
VALUES    ('UNIT_PREDATOR_DRONE',                'UNITAI_COMBAT'),
        ('UNIT_PREDATOR_DRONE',                'UNITTYPE_RANGED'),
        ('UNIT_PREDATOR_DRONE',             'UNITTYPE_AIR_SIEGE');

INSERT INTO TypeTags
        (Type,                        Tag)
VALUES  ('UNIT_PREDATOR_DRONE',                'CLASS_ANTI_CAVALRY'),
        ('UNIT_PREDATOR_DRONE',                'CLASS_AIRCRAFT'),
        ('UNIT_PREDATOR_DRONE',                'CLASS_RANGED');

INSERT INTO Units
        (UnitType, BaseMoves, Cost,    AdvisorType, BaseSightRange, ZoneOfControl,    Domain, FormationClass,    Name, Description, PurchaseYield, PseudoYieldType, PromotionClass, Maintenance,    Combat,    RangedCombat,    Range,    Bombard,    StrategicResource, PseudoYieldType,        PurchaseYield, PrereqTech, MandatoryObsoleteTech, CanTargetAir,    AntiAirCombat,    AirSlots,    IgnoreMoves,    Stackable,    PrereqDistrict,            CanCapture,    WMDCapable, TraitType, MustPurchase)
VALUES  ('UNIT_PREDATOR_DRONE',    1, 500,    'ADVISOR_CONQUEST',    15, '0', 'DOMAIN_AIR', 'FORMATION_CLASS_AIR', 'LOC_UNIT_PREDATOR_DRONE_NAME', 'LOC_UNIT_PREDATOR_DRONE_DESCRIPTION', 'YIELD_GOLD', null,    'PROMOTION_CLASS_AIR_BOMBER', 7,    70, 120,    20,    0, null, 'PSEUDOYIELD_UNIT_AIR_COMBAT', 'YIELD_GOLD', 'TECH_COMPUTERS', null,    '0', 0,    0, '0', '0', 'DISTRICT_AERODROME', '0',        '0', 'TRAIT_UNIT_PREDATOR_DRONE', '1');

I added the Anti-Cavalry tag to be able to take out tanks but I might remove it as it may be overkill. Any help would be appreciated.

Top Bottom