Help with WOW

Xtream_Rockstar

THE D IS BACK
ok i have been playing WOW for a while now on free servers how ever i just got a Subscription card but i forgot what to put in the Realm list note pad
it is the same for every game all you have to do is

Go in to your WOW folder and click on Realm list

it should look like this

set realmlist (right here is what i need)
set patchlist us.version.worldofwarcraft.com

so can you guys help me out please

I stopped playing on Blizz servers. They are for the so-called "pros". I preffer to call them geeks.

It's stupid to need a key for a raid instance that needs atleast 30 extremely good lvl 70 players and many free time to organize it, and finally to get nothing.

Illidan was killed this summer for the first time by Nihillum. We killed it 2 months after the release of TBC.

I stopped playing on Blizz servers. They are for the so-called "pros". I preffer to call them geeks.

It's stupid to need a key for a raid instance that needs atleast 30 extremely good lvl 70 players and many free time to organize it, and finally to get nothing.

Illidan was killed this summer for the first time by Nihillum. We killed it 2 months after the release of TBC.

Obviously you were never very good at the game, so had to retreat to private servers where you can basically do whatever you like and not play the game how it is meant to be played.

Considering that Black Temple (and therefore the opportunity to kill Illidan) was officially released more than 2 months after TBC was released, you were obviously cheating to have killed Illidan then. So I'm not really sure why you think that is an achievement?

Obviously you think differently, but I get infinitely more satisfaction out of beating content in any game legitimately.

Nah, just it's fun to see many people in powerful equipment. We killed Illidan when our server was upgraded to TBC (2 months after the release). Maybe 2 days after the upgrade. I leveled to lvl 70 for 5 hours. Just jumped over the whole Hellfire and started leveling in Zangarmash. I ended in Nagrand. Killed Lady Vashj after that.

Many people DO have T6 with the swords from Illidan or the sword from Archimonde (I play only warriors, don't know other classes' weapons) but the real hard is to get to the Arena Sets. And, I can tell you, it's MORE difficult than Blizzard. But that's the way it should be.

Yes, I play on a high-rate server (30x) just because I'm sick of going through the same zones again. I mean to lvl 20 there's only 1 zone where you can level per race, and Orcs, Trolls and Taurens share the same 10-20 zone (Barrens) which is awful, because I mostly play these races.

Personally, I call them honest people.
But you can make the world you live in...

Top Bottom