Help with XML

civ editor11

Ruler
In this thread I will post partial versions of the mod where I need some help with XML.
Anyone who wants to help with one of them just post here to say so

Here are the files for diplomacy additions it doesn't include the files needed for adding new civilizatons you would have to get those yourself please this is just for someone to help make the diplomacy files for me.
I've added the files now

I'l post the files here soon just I have to finish a few things in them first

this is what we've been able to add into the mod so far.
T_KCommanderbly if you could help by adding in the technologies or religions that would be great.
This is the download at atomic gamer http://atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=80023

I'm going to be the one doing the units civilizations leaderheads terrains/features and promotions so please leave those to me so we don't overlap each others work

ok, ill make a tech tree then put it on here then you can look at it and pick an choose what not and what to put in there.

And youll have to tell me what you plan for eras

Okay I think the eras should be the same as in the actual star wars but I'll just change the text files to make them the correct words and add in a few new graphics so you can refer to the old era names because I'm not changing those just the text and the graphics

Anything that I've referenced in the python from the XML is listed in a spoilered tag at the beginning of the Python Modding forum.

Make sure everything there's in the XML! Otherwise things won't work properly.

Could someone please help me with diplomacy infos get the download from the main download and write it up please i need this done or this mod won't work

Could someone please help me with diplomacy infos get the download from the main download and write it up please i need this done or this mod won't work

What do you mean, won't work?

But yeah, I'll do these and the game concepts.

When you try to load a game the diplomacy infos searches for the original leaders which i took out and this is what crashes the game

Top Bottom