Help

I find it hard to believe that your "friend" would be able to log on after you changed your password. You said you were going to change your password at 8:46PM, at 8:58PM you said you changed it, and at 8:59PM your friend is still posting. Unbelievable. Of course, all these time are from my TZ so they may be different from yours, but the amount of time spent is still the same.

He may have meant that his friend had the auto log on enabled and I don't think that it stops you from logging on as long as you have the cookies there.

P.S. What kind of friends do you have, Pellaken?????

Originally posted by PaleHorse76
I find it hard to believe that your "friend" would be able to log on after you changed your password. You said you were going to change your password at 8:46PM, at 8:58PM you said you changed it, and at 8:59PM your friend is still posting. Unbelievable. Of course, all these time are from my TZ so they may be different from yours, but the amount of time spent is still the same.
If the friend was still logged-in whilst Pel was changing the password, couldn't he continue posting until he logged out???

With friends like yours what need for enemies...;)

When you use someone else's computer, clear the cookie via the website, or clear all cookiesvia the Pull Down menu, or edit the cookie out with the newer browsers (pull down menu lets you edit/delete cookies).

:cool:

Top Bottom