HOF Mod & Better AI

Dignitas

Chieftain
I am in love with the HOF Mod. I could not live with all the neat improvements that make my live as a ruler so much more comfortable. But what also fascinates me is a challenging AI that does not rely as much on cheating as on well made strategical decisions, so for a longer time I have been waiting patiently for someone to make a combined (Better AI / HOF) - improvement.
I realize that players participating in the challenges of the HOF are not quite interested in using a better AI so I know this would be something exclusively for people like me who use the HOF Mod for all their games just for the quality of it.

Has anyone already made that combined Mod and would be willing to share it. Or could anyone point me into a helpful direction to make that mod myself?

I am in love with the HOF Mod. I could not live with all the neat improvements that make my live as a ruler so much more comfortable. But what also fascinates me is a challenging AI that does not rely as much on cheating as on well made strategical decisions, so for a longer time I have been waiting patiently for someone to make a combined (Better AI / HOF) - improvement.
I realize that players participating in the challenges of the HOF are not quite interested in using a better AI so I know this would be something exclusively for people like me who use the HOF Mod for all their games just for the quality of it.

Has anyone already made that combined Mod and would be willing to share it. Or could anyone point me into a helpful direction to make that mod myself?

Unless you want to submit your games to the HOF, you can run the Better AI Mod with Ruff's Cobbled SG Modpack, which includes most of the features of the HOF mod.

Top Bottom