Holiday

I also have an unexpected trip that I must tend to. I will be gone for about 10 days.

Rik Meleet said:
The person who will play will get the Password from me.
Why was it changed?

Anyway, I'm not very excited about playing the turn... unless no-one else absolutely can't.

According to the constitution, either Rcoutme of Matrix should play. Apparently this comes to Matrix since it might be too much strain for CoMA and not good for his health which we must preserve by all costs. I'm sure Matrix will keep the password to himself. As for myself, I neither have time nor willing to do it. But can go onto MSN to help Matrix with playing it if there are issues.

I posted this message at the UN:
Rik said:
By the way; I am away on a holiday from Monday the 21st to Friday the 25th. I am looking for a replacement turnplayer at CFC. It is however possible that CFC is unable to play any turns during that period.
If noone suitable enough is willing or able to do the turnplaying; we'll hold the game. I don't mind. I just hope the other teams don't mind either.

If no one else can play it, then I can play it -- but put me last on that list.

:lol: the battle for last place is a popular battle ...

I've thought about it long and hard. And my preferred list is:
1 - Ankka (team-leader and Deity level player).
2 - Chieftess (Moderator and Deity level player).
3 - EMP (President and Monarchy level player).

Well, then Ankka it can be certainly as a team captain. But Matrix will be also OK imho. Even though CT is a honorable and well-known mod, still there is a dear need of being well informed about the state of the game and also some PBEM experience is rather useful. Demogame this one might be but PBEM against a tough human opponents it is as well.

Well, if I play it, I'd like someone to be there to advice me, too...

I can be contacted on msn: ankka777@hotmail.com

How has the turn usually been played? I mean, Rik has played it, but who others have been there at the turnchat if any? I got the feeling rcoutme has been there too, but not sure.. :hmm:

Ankka: I wrote that in a PM to you.

When I get the save; I start a thread with screenshots so the citizens can comment on what they want and CoMA can post military moves and the Ambassadors and CoFa can do their diplomacy jobs.
When the required info is in, I play the turn according to the instructions and my personal insight. I take screenies; save the game; post the screenies and send the game on to the next team (Brazil).
I distribute the save to the team and post in the UN.

Mostly Rcoutme and Provolution are online with me when I play. Incidentally EMP and Matrix are around on MSN as well to advise and double check.

We have the save... and looks like I'll play it in something like 29 hours from now. A little less, propably. 28 hours. That is tomorrow evening... so if you want to discuss what to do, get on msn then.

akots said:
Please come to MSN, not IRC. I'll be at work but will try to get online as well. Can you be more precise with time?
All I can say it's propably between 1800 and 2000 GMT, which is 2000 to 2200 my time... eastern time propably about 1300 to 1500... not sure.

You did get my address, I hope... (2 or 3 posts above)

So tuesday March 22nd at about 1800 GMT I should be starting.

Top Bottom