1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Holy Site Restrictions

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by dogeconomics, Jan 18, 2017.

1. dogeconomics

dogeconomics Chieftain

So I chose a pantheon that give +1 faith for adjacent jungle tiles. I have a tile with 4 jungles adjacent. But I cannot build my holy site there. I've taken a screenshot. I can purchase that jungle tile, but still don't have the option of placing the district there. Up and to the left of the deer. Seems like there are a number of tiles I can't place it on, but I haven't seen any info on restrictions. Please help?

Attached Files:

2. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Have you researched Bronze Working? You need Bronze Working to clear rainforest. You can't place a district on a tile with a terrain feature (like rainforest) that must be removed when the district is placed, unless you have the tech to remove that terrain feature.

3. dogeconomics

dogeconomics Chieftain

AH. Of course. Thank you.