Homelands and starting locations

Kalina

Just lurking...
I know it has been discussed already in many threads and I have read all I could find. I'm also aware of excellent OzzyKP's map and Vruchten's version of it. I'm just trying to gather all info about Erebus map in one place so I can try to make another lore fitting map (for my personal use mainly but I'll post it here when it's finished). So far I managed to find following information but I certainly missed a lot:
I have two questions also: Are Luchuirp and Khazad close to each other ? I know they are both dwarves but it doesn't mead they have to live near each other.
Are Orcs living in jungles ?

Thanks for all additional info and correcting mistakes ! :)

Amurites:
South from Illians
South West from Doviello
near Elohim

Bannor:
West from Clan of Embers
South East from Doviello

Balseraphs:
Close to Sheaim

Calabim:
South from Svartalfar
North from Khazad

Clan of Embers:
In jungle ?
East from Bannor

Doviello:
North West from Bannor
Near (west from?) Amurites

Elohim:
near Amurites

Grigori:
Near Bannor but separeted by sea

Hippus:
near Khazad
near Amurites
near Kuriotates
near Elohim

Illians:
North from Amurites
North West from Doviello

Khazad:
in Deruptus Mountains
near Hippus
North from Doviello

Kuriotates:
Near Sheaim
Near Hippus

Lanun:
On islands in the West

Ljosalfar:
near Svartalfar

Luchuirp:
might be close to Illians

Malakim:
near Svartalfar
North from Calabim

Svartalfar:
near Ljosalfar
near Malakim

Sheaim:
Near Kuriotates

Two more questions:
where do Sidar live ? Near Malakim ? I remember those two have something in common..
where Patria was ? Scions should start near centre of Patria Empire, but I have no idea where it was.

The Sidar are related to the Malakim in that the Sidar stole the Heartstone from the Once-Elves, and the Malakim are led by Varn, who is a Once-Elf. They don't really need to be near each other, as the Sidar could probably have sent a thief from half the world away to steal it, and Varn could have wandered quite a ways to the Malakim.

As for Patria, it was pretty much everywhere except for the elven lands, I believe.

Top Bottom