Hot Dogs

cegman

Scott Walker Supporter
I was listening to the news and heard that the government is debating putting warning labels on hot dogs because they can choke people. I think that is going a little to far. I mean a little child can choke on almost anything and yet they are the ones that the labels are warning about. Search is dead so I don't know if this has been talked about.

Warning labels on hotdogs? What kind of idiot chokes on a hotdog and complains that no one warned him? And if it's just for little children, you're right, they can choke on just about anything.

Im going to skip the obvious joke here in reference to male anatomy.
But maybe I should start carrying the same sign around on dates.... :lol:

My former Latin teacher went to a Costco's and said they had this big jar of mayo (I mean BIG) with a warning label on the side that showed a kid falling into the jar (vat?) of mayo.

That'd be a fun day in court. "Yes I'm suing Costco because my kid fell into a jar of mayonnaise."

I just found these online. They'll probably get the thread moved to humor, but here goes.

1. On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.(Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
2. On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase nesessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special!)
3. On a bar of Dove soap: Directions: Use like regular soap.(and that would be how?)
4. On some Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost.(But it's *just* a suggestion!)
5. On a hotel provided shower cap in a box: Fits one head.
6. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on box bottom): Do not turn upside down. (Too late! You lose!)
7. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating.(Are you sure???)
8. On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body.(But wouldn't that save more time?) (And whose body?)
9. On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery.(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds off those fork lifts.)
10. On Nytol sleep aid: Warning: may cause drowsiness.(One would hope!)
11. On a string of Chinese-made Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only. (As opposed to???)
12. On a Japanese food processor: Not to be used for the other use.(Hmm, now I'm curious.)
13. On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet,eat nuts. (have lobotomy)(I thought these were the instructions for Trojans?)
14. On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (That's right, destroy a universal childhood fantasy!)

@Junzi: Those can already be found in CFC's Nonsense Tavern. :)

Another thing I'd like to point out: If you're smart enough to read, aren't you probably smart enough to not choke on a hotdog (or at least know that you can)? But I guess a little warning never hurt anybody...

Crap! I didn't know that. I only use CFC for the forums.

Warning - This hotdog has been produced in a plant with other products and consequently may contain traces of meat.

Originally posted by cgannon64
:lol: @ Immortal.

Anyway, they might as well put warning labels on pretzels then. :mischief:

Awww, you stole my joke.:(

edit- would the warning labels them selves be choking hazards. Unless of course they disolve in your mouth.

How could you hate hotdogs?!?

BTW, I want to open the mailbox. I wonder if there might be a leaflet inside. ;)

Hmm, Why not just put warning lables on other small food items. Like Choking hazard when eating M&M's.

:lol:
Instruction on toothpicks!!! Now thats funny.
I can see them now...

Directions:
1. Pick Tooth
2. Discard

Strange, but as long as prices for hot dogs aren't going up, I'll keep on ordering polish sausages with deli mustard, ketchup,
saurkraft, and onions.

Top Bottom