• Maria (Austria)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Theodora

Votes: 50 24.8%
  • Eu Zetian

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dido for leaving a little less for imagination for everything below her shoulders ;).

Of course, this is assuming a 1-night-stand and that all implementations for inflicting bodily harm are safely out of her reach :lol:.

What gives you that impression? She seems clearly middled aged to me.

Maybe it's my graphics settings, but i can't see any lines on her face, her complexion looks fine. I'd put her at about 28 or 29. To me, that's "young" :)

Agree exactly on Dido.

Would rather have Maria of Portugal.

Boudicca does have curves and nice legs too, but a total absence up top... i mean A cup women are fine by me, but she doesn't even have that, or has bound them/done something very wierd with her clothes.

I knew a woman at work who had pretty large boobs, but she bound them so much to look almost flat. Yea, they do that, some of them. And er, I can get along with some women well enough that they`ll confide such things to me. :)

Maybe it's my graphics settings, but i can't see any lines on her face, her complexion looks fine. I'd put her at about 28 or 29. To me, that's "young"

She is definately younger than the other Maria (Autria), who is definately matronly, but even she is not rendered with lines on her face! I would have pegged Maria (Portugal) to be about ten older than that. The main thing, though, is that most of the Civ5 women look to be in their early twenties (if not teenagers). So she and Wu end up middle aged by comparison.

My vote is for Theodora,...I love her,..except when there are Dromons in my Harbor on Deity.

I love Asian girls, so Wu would be a close second.

Wow, lots of votes for Boudicca...I didn't realize we had so many lesbian players on this site. (Not that there is anything wrong with that..)

Question:
How long do you think it has been since Boudicca has taken a shower? Might be a little ripe down there guys (and girls)....

Question:
How long do you think it has been since Boudicca has taken a shower? Might be a little ripe down there guys (and girls)....

Other than Theodora (since Byzantium inherited the Roman baths and love of bathing), none of the ladies mentioned would've bathed more than once or twice a year.

Maybe Wu Zeitan, I'm not as familiar with Chinese hygienics.

Maybe it's my graphics settings, but i can't see any lines on her face, her complexion looks fine. I'd put her at about 28 or 29. To me, that's "young" :)

That's one of the perks of getting old. The women all look younger, especially with your glasses off.

I think Isabella has an attractive face, shame about her personality mind you. :D
Dido could be attractive if she didn't dance around so much and maybe if she lost that awful whiny voice.
Catherine just looks weird. Her painted icon looks great but the 3d model looks like a mannequin. Add in the fact that she will often stick the knife in your back so honestly I find her highly unattractive.
Theodora is hot in a very sleazy kind of way. So for me its Theodora. ;)

Other than Theodora (since Byzantium inherited the Roman baths and love of bathing), none of the ladies mentioned would've bathed more than once or twice a year.

Maybe Wu Zeitan, I'm not as familiar with Chinese hygienics.

I think it would be safe to say that Boudicca's active lifestyle (fighting, riding, and sleeping in the great outdoors) would provide far more stench than the other ladies with their wash basins, and feathered beds. Her wardrobe probably isn't very extensive either, so she is wearing the same clothes everyday...Occasionally she may venture to a frigid stream, but she really doesn't look like she cares much for Hygiene IMHO.

She reminds me of the scary girl in elementary school who smelled funny.

I knew a woman at work who had pretty large boobs, but she bound them so much to look almost flat. Yea, they do that, some of them. And er, I can get along with some women well enough that they`ll confide such things to me. :)

I always wondered why more women don't do this honestly. It's just so practical, secure, and comfortable.

I always wondered why more women don't do this honestly. It's just so practical, secure, and comfortable.

Maybe because it`s not as uncomfortable as we think. She only did it because she didn`t like men ogling her boobs all the time. Not sure what made her think i was any different!:p

I mean I`m pretty good when talking to women (I listen), but I still like boobs, man!

A woman that you're not related to, or 'buddies' with telling you anything about what's under her clothes... is being so obvious. :lol:

Anyways... for me Theodora and Catherine.

If Theo looks at her nails one more time I'm gonna scream! Catherine is the real deal! She lets you know the moment you meet her that you can score... Even Washington would have a hard time keeping his composure in her presence!

For all of my brothas out there, I'm going with Maria from Austria. She got some junk in her trunk and all a man need is a crease, dats all we need. She can marry any citystate she chooses, I mean that girl can write up her own ticket.

For all of my brothas out there, I'm going with Maria from Austria. She got some junk in her trunk and all a man need is a crease, dats all we need. She can marry any citystate she chooses, I mean that girl can write up her own ticket.

So, where's your vote? Her count is still 0 as of this post.

Man, I don't vote. Voting is for people that don't know how to assert themselves to getting what they want.

After further observation, it appears the poll is closed, so I guess you couldn't have anyway...

Too bad it's closed, obviously Catherine, Theodora and Dido, in that order, however I'd vote for Isabella, something about her.

Too bad it's closed, obviously Catherine, Theodora and Dido, in that order, however I'd vote for Isabella, something about her.

Boudicca actually beat Dido. That said, those are the main 4 winners.

Top Bottom