1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Hottest Female Leader

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by EricTheGreat12, Jan 2, 2015.

?

Female Leaders

Poll closed Jan 27, 2015.
  1. Boudicca

39 vote(s)
    19.3%
  2. Catherine

53 vote(s)
    26.2%
  3. Dido

34 vote(s)
    16.8%
  4. Elisabeth

6 vote(s)
    3.0%
  5. Isabella

10 vote(s)
    5.0%
  6. Maria (Portugal)

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  7. Maria (Austria)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Theodora

50 vote(s)
    24.8%
  9. Eu Zetian

9 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. Socratatus

Socratatus Emperor

The ones in Civ 4 were more like caricatures, not done from reality, but Civ 5 are taken from real pics or paintings, so they look more or less how they really looked in real life. Obviously Dido and Boudicca are more guess work, with definite liberties taken with the latter...

2. rkade8583

rkade8583 Realism Invictus Player

Boudica wins for me but I like tomboys so... yeah.

3. cairnsy44

cairnsy44 Gooner - first class

That is really close to a quote from Pulp Fiction....

4. IkM

IkM King

Vote for Boudicca!

5. LyricalAssassin

LyricalAssassin Warlord

Haha so it is :lol: I haven't seen that movie in a while actually...

6. Andy0132

Andy0132 Warlord

Catherine, she's the only one out of these who doesn't want to kill me.

7. Lord Alexander

Lord Alexander Warlord

8. ShakaKhan

ShakaKhan King

Sorry, I thought my point was more obvious than it apparently was....

I was not referring to the change in media/formatting, but rather that she went from a gender-ambiguous, military brat with some issues that Freud would characterize as "classically feminine" to the show-stopping queen of the ball.

9. EricTheGreat12

EricTheGreat12 King

Top 3 so far:
    1-Catherine (46)
    2-Theodra (44)
    3-Bouddica (36)

Keep on voting everyone :D

10. beetle

beetle Deity

Thanks for the clarification, as I had missed that too. I needed a reminder, so here is a thumbnail...

11. KingKong76

KingKong76 Warlord

No love for Dido!?
    Ill take her!! :p

12. Abraxis

Abraxis Emperor

It's pretty tight between Bouddica and Dido for me, but I think Dido wins because Bouddica looks like her wrist is about to snap when she lifts her sword.

As for the other top picks, Cathy is too pretentious and Theodora looks like a painted whore.

13. HeraldtheGreat

HeraldtheGreat King

Whenever I see Elizabeth, I can't help but think of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.

14. Myth and Legend

Myth and Legend Prince

Catherine (awesome facial features, great body)
    Theodora (slightly worse face IMO, still great body)
    Boudicca (great face and eyes, lacks boobs and curves)

Dido's face and nose I find too plain to even consider. Honestly I wouldn't chat her up in a club if I saw her IRL. Isabella is weird, maybe if she didn't wore the throne room curtains as a dress and head cover I'd find her more appealing.

While I do find asian women attarctive, Wu Zetian looks like a 50 year old madame from a brothel, and her face has been basically covered with calcium oxide.

15. philhellenismos

philhellenismos Chieftain

Am I one of the few that likes the Civ 4 Catherine more than the Civ 5 one?

16. Socratatus

Socratatus Emperor

Yea, but the Civ 5 one is more realistic. I suppose they could have made a young version of her which, from the paintings I`ve looked at, she was rather very pretty and appeared quite sensible!

17. b7fanatix

b7fanatix Warlord

Not sure any of them are really that "hot", the models don't look all that much like real women, and most are quite plain, though many have large breasts and revealing outfits.

Dido - not actually very pretty to my eye, but revealing dress and well endowed. Also romantic setting. Also, a sociopath.

Catherine - Looks more like a doll than a real woman, but yes all the flesh on display must help

Theodora - OK looking, not amazingly pretty but obviously her see through top draws a lot of attention

Isabella - If she let her hair down, that would help. That dress means her lower body is pure guesswork. Also, she wants to kill you.

Maria - This model is probably the most lifelike. Even if there's not much "obvious" sex appeal on display, she's clearly she's still quite young and rather trim even if she doesn't smile much. I would.

Wu Zetian - This model is a little odd, doesn't look much like an Asian woman tbh. However, there's something about the way she's animated that looks very seductive.

Basically then, if you're after "Hot" CGI women this isn't really the best game for it. Heck, look no further than Beyond Earth for better examples. Daoming and Kavitha are much more attractive than any of the Civ V leaders. Unfortunately, their dialog repertoire is much more limited and you don't interact with them as much, also it's only their character model itself that pops into your viewscreen, you don't get to travel to their bedroom/ahem, throne room like you do in V.

18. HeliosDisciple

HeliosDisciple Warlord

So, women.

:p

19. b7fanatix

b7fanatix Warlord

Agree exactly on Dido.

Would rather have Maria of Portugal.

Boudicca does have curves and nice legs too, but a total absence up top... i mean A cup women are fine by me, but she doesn't even have that, or has bound them/done something very wierd with her clothes.

The main problem is though, i just can't imagine she gets to wash very often, if you know what i mean. She probably doesn't smell too good.

20. beetle

beetle Deity

What gives you that impression? She seems clearly middled aged to me.