Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Shaka

Votes: 31 16.8%
  • Teddy

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Trajan

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters
I'm a bit surprised Cyrus has gotten so many upvotes. Maybe people like older guys more than I thought.

Sexy voice, rugged good looks, arrogant and charismatic but not in a punchable way like Alexander and his smug smirk.

Remember that Tom Cruise, George Clooney and Robert Downey Junior are all in their 50's by now and still very much desired by millions across the world.

Why do you guys think Lautaro has the most votes? I hope it’s not just that he’s shirtless, although I don’t mind that myself. I do like his eyes and his confident, easy going presence.

I really didn't want to do these hottest leader polls, but I am, because I'm bored and don't want to go to bed.

I went with Monty, Hojo, and Laruto. Yeah I know that's not how you spell his name, that's just how I always say it in my head. Sometimes Larusso.

Hojo because of what everyone else says about him. Laruto because he looks young and smaller and fit, but not too overly muscular like Gilgamesh or Chandy. Montezuma because he reminds me of the Ultimate Warrior.

I prefer leaders who look a little more realistic and don't look like caricatures with exaggerated features like Pedro or Phillip. Seriously, whose chin is that big?

Top Bottom