Hottest Sci-Fi Babe?

• Susan Ivanova - Babylon 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Col. Wilma Deering - Buck Rogers

• Jean Grey - X-Men

• Total voters
They always dressed River in weird dresses and boots, plus she has a very plain face. You never even got a good look at the body because of the clothes. Meh. She never did it for me, I would take any woman on that show over her. Except any old/fat ones...you get the idea.

Kaylee at least had a clothes that accented her body occasionally (even if covered up by overalls). Plus a very pretty face. And how is a greasy mechanic chick who likes to screw next to the ship's engine not hot???

Dude.

River took on the Reavers.

By herself

Nothing gets hotter than that. Especially in those dresses...

Seven of Nine is the only one i every googled for..

Dude.

River took on the Reavers.

By herself

Nothing gets hotter than that. Especially in those dresses...

Mal: You could kill me with your bare hands, right?
River: Yes.
Mal: Ok then.

(paraphrased)

and what you said.

The one in the middle looks suspicially familiar.

She looks like Gina Torres, who played Zoe on . . . Firefly. Meaning that all 4 female main characters on the show have appeared in this thread in some form or another.

She looks like Gina Torres, who played Zoe on . . . Firefly. Meaning that all 4 female main characters on the show have appeared in this thread in some form or another.

It is Gina, and she is hot.

All my votes go to Firefly, but since she hasn't been posted yet: Saffron

You chose River over Kaylee, Inara, Zoe and Saffron?

Inara > Saffron > Kaylee > Zoe > River

Here's my contribution:

Eva Habermann from Lexx

Kristen Cloke, from Space: Above and Beyond:

Went with Scully.

Nova, Planet of the Apes, and whats her name from One Million Years BC should be on the list, but the list is pretty long as is.

Dale from Flash Gordon.

You chose River over Kaylee, Inara, Zoe and Saffron?

Inara > Saffron > Kaylee > Zoe > River

Here's my contribution:

Eva Habermann from Lexx

I posted a picture of her in my first post in this thread. I also of Xenia Seeberg who replaced her in the show. I miss Lexx.

I posted a picture of her in my first post in this thread. I also of Xenia Seeberg who replaced her in the show. I miss Lexx.

Yes :( . It was one of those rare shows that was so extremely bad that it somehow became very good. Those pictures don't do her justice but I couldn't find any decent ones either. I used to have all the series on my computer but I removed them because I needed the space. I kept the songs from the opera episode, though :lol: .

I recently saw Summer Glau in a commercial for The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and in that she looked hot. Much better than she did on Firefly. I would still vote Kaylee over River, but I might just be tempted to vote for Terminator Summer over Kaylee.

Top Bottom