How can I solve this problem?

cfc

Chieftain
If you look at the screen shot, you may notice there are some icons missing.
For example hoovering over a tile or a unit. It only occurs when I load the Bat Mod 1.0. Not when playing a regular BTS-game. I used the exe-installer for Bat.
I'm running BTS version 3.13 with Bhruic's patch with XP as OS.

Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG

This is the third time I've seen this posted. Unfortunately, the only solution we found with the previous two was to reinstall BTS and BAT (uninstall them first). I've never been able to replicate it on my end, sorry.

Reinstalling worked for them both, so please report back with the result.

Problem solved.
When I used the BAT.exe installer it placed the files in My Documents\BTS-folder. The BAT Mod 1.0 folder inside the Mods-folder and the BUG Mod outside it.
I did a reinstall of Civ-BTS and used the BATmod_10.zip instead of the exe. Putting both the BUG Mod and BAT Mod 1.0 in C:\Program\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods. That did the trick.

Thank you guys for a great Mod.:goodjob:

Putting both the BUG Mod and BAT Mod 1.0 in C:\Program\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods. That did the trick.

Glad that worked for you. BAT actually includes BUG, so you don't need to install both. However, there's nothing wrong with installing both as mods in case you want to play some games with BUG alone.

Top Bottom