How do I establish embassies????

DogBoy

Deity
It may sound dumb, but I don't know how to establish embassies. As soon as I discover writing, a window pops up that lets me establish embassies. But after I meet new civs I can't figure it out. The book is no help, and neither is the in game help. All it says is "and then you establish an embassy" or "to establish an embassy, you must establish an embassy". It's driving me crazy! Can somebody give me a step-by-step on how to do this please. Thanks.

Double-click or right-click, some kind of click, on your capital city's capital icon. A window will pop up asking who you wish to establish an embassy with, at a price. I believe this is correct.

Ok, first things first. That's not a dumb question, it took me hours to figure it out, but now I've figured it out so here's how to do it.

When you discover writing you go to your capitail city. There should be a sort of yellowish star next to the name.. Click on that and you'll get the same window you did when you first discover writing. Hope I could help.

Once again don't worry, I couldn't even figure out how to zoom and convert citecens to entertainers, tax collectors and scientists for a while!!:crazyeyes

Top Bottom