how do you get into the democracy

Craigzoot

Chieftain
i am new and you guys might get mad because this seems like it is way off topic but how do you get inot this group.

Hi Craigzoot!

You can find most of the information you need to know in the Democracy Game Help Guide, including how to join. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

What up CZ, welcome to our humble game:D

hey thanks so whats next how do i know if i am accepted?

sweet so how long have you guys been playing

This game has been going since the beginning of January. Each term lasts a month so we're in the 3rd term. The next term will start on 1 April so if you're interested in the elections the nominations will start around the 24th. Meanwhile have a look at the save (look, but don't play it) and join in the discussions. Ask questions and feel free to state your view. Once your membership comes through you'll be able to vote in the polls.

Welcome to the Demogame!

The latest save can always be found in the latest instruction thread in the main forum. The one just played is here. The instruction thread contains all the instructions for the play session, the starting save is at the beginning of the thread, the saves throughout the game, finishing save and chatlog are posted at the end with a very brief summary.

Top Bottom