How far is this mod?

ArkhanTheBlack

Warlord
Just curious, how far is this mod? Is it already perfectly playable or is more in half-finished beta-state with placeholders, bugs and missing features everywhere. The mod sounds very promising and emits a bit of a FFH2 feeling, but I'm not sure if I should give the mod more time to grow since I prefer to play finished or least mostly finished stuff.

Hmm, i would say it is already very enjoyable, some texts are missing and there is a lot more to come, but you can already give it a try and enjoy :)

You can boot it up and have a plenty-satisfying game, but there are still some very visibly-missing features. There are five techs that don't do anything, the eighth policy tree isn't implemented yet (although, assuming Pazyryk didn't die in an industrial policymaking accident, it'll probably be coming any time now), all the City-States are half-done, there are only about half of the total planned spells and the balance is somewhat wonky in places. There's also a bunch of mechanics that are planned-but-unimplemented, most notably the Heldeofol race and whatever wonders and terrors lie beyond Release 3, but those aren't as in-your-face in their absence.

It's a totally playable mod, and good fun, but if unfinished stuff irritates you it'll be quite an irritant.

Top Bottom