How many hours of Civ6 did you manage to play in the first week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sansa_Stark

Prince
In an hour it will be exactly one week since release in my timezone.

So, how much did you play?

I have 81 hours right now :)

Which also means that I play this game much slower than I used to play Civ5. I have only played 2 full games (t300 victories) and 2 half games (t150 retirement in first King game since it was too easy and now 160 turns into first Deity game). Oh that micromanagement...

I have 43, I've been trying to only play this in the night so I can do other things during the day. So far that tactic isn't working, as I've just been posting on these forums during the day instead of doing the other things I need to do.

I've currently played 4 full games (though my win with Rome was a religious victory where I won before the modern era really kicked in, I didn't finish my spain game but was approaching future tech, and my england game isn't quite finished yet, though I'm about to finish the civics tree), and I got killed early once (America sniped my capital while I was going after Sumeria).

I've played 41 so far. 33 of that was over the opening weekend. I took a break for some Path of Exile before jumping into game number two.

57 so far. Most of that on the first game. Large map on Marathon might be a little much.

45; it sucks having to work for a living. I haven't even finish one yet because I kept restarting... about to win my first one though.

68 hours so far, approximately half of that was multiplayer.

70 hours so far. A fair few hours spent AFK making food etc

Won 4 games, all on standard speed. From prince > king > 2X emperor

35 hours. I haven't yet finished a game, althought I was close with america in my first game, I just got bored from all the cities (16)

Edit: I then tried spain but got a boring map, resterted with greece but just quit because they are boring and don't have much identity with the generic wildcard and hoplite and muh culture. then over to china. only me and teddy on one continent, 4 others on another continent. kicked teddys bum and got bored. now I'm china on a pangaea and I've gotten to the industrial era, having a fun war with arabia who's in the modern era already. also got schytia and gorgo next to me, they are ofcourse mad like always.

Last edited:
I didn't play that much yet 25ish or so hours. Playyed 4 standard games. My girlfriend is often occupying the computer to play herself and tbh between the AI, the exploits and the balance I have a hard time justifying to play it intensely. It's fun but the complete lack of challenge bores me and doesn't push toward optimizing my play.
I'll probably have more time during weekends anyway. My weeks are fairly overloaded.

Last edited:
I think I got 30-something? Won two games and started a third that I'm gonna restart. I have tomorrow off thankfully. I may play a MP game with my partner, or go solo. Not sure lol

51 hours.

One game completed (Sumeria), one MP-game about 20 turns from done (Aztec) and about halfways on my second SP game (Scythia). All on standard speed, two on large maps and the current game on standard. Started prince, king and now emperor. Should probably try immortal next.

75. 42 of which took place over the weekend. I'll probably break 100 this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom