How many hours of Civ6 did you manage to play in the first week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big 21 hours. Just finished my first game on a small map (just wanted to see how it would go without too much fuss) and am starting my second on a standard map.

Man I'm jealous of you all. I'm at 16 hours and I had to take a day off work to do that... :crazyeye: Can't wait until my kids are old enough I can get them intersted in games. I've probably spent more time on the forums than in game over the past week (don't tell work!). Almost done one standard game, King, culture VC. Only stopped one other game around 100AD.

40h, finished two games (science victories with Germany and Kongo), but abandoned many after 100 turns or so.

40h in one week is pretty outlandish for me, I don't normally do that. Civ is the only game that I can play for more than an hour without a break.

Steam claims 99, but it had me at about 20 the first day, which was really more like 15 (I was careful to shut down when not playing). I'm guessing about 80. :cool:

83 hours. Finished three so far, got wiped by a war cart rush once.

I'll probably get in another 12 this weekend. I still need to find time to fire up the Stellaris DLC that dropped the same day as Civ.

60 hours. Wow, I have no life. I have a full time job as well, but no gf at the moment, we split up a few months ago.

All of ten. Setting up a new business is an incredible time sink.

Did manage to clear Deity a few times (Duel/Tiny IIRC) once I figured out what was going on.

67 hours over several games. Have tried culture and science victories as well as marathon, epic, and standard game speeds. Looking forward to the first major update/DLC for fixes and expansions.

Around 15. One game almost done, but sick of waiting for super long build times on space program when culture and tech have been done for a while.

Two other games started, but the AI was so poor I just decided to hold off a bit for a couple patches.

40 but I did work away from home for 3 days, and have been part planning a lot the last two. Played 3 full games and countless beginnins. I play on quick speed and occasionally standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom