How many people play Test of Time civ?

LOL. There is not much demand from American Beer here in Canada. And it's for a reason, I won't refuse American beer but when I'm buying booze I'd go with my tried and trusted brands, American beer from all of my experiances has been a gross dissappointment.

Originally posted by voltar
Steve thanks for the offer, but i'd feel bad having you ship it to me. In the interest of saving money, how about you just create a CD image and send that to me and i'll burn it myself.

Voltar, when it gets here, (Probally not until next week) I will try and make this "Image". I have not done that before. I just got a computer with a CD writer/ burner and am just figuring it out.

So I will make an attempt. But if its too much of a hassle Im mailing it. I think I can afford the 3.00 or 4.00 bucks.

Ya dam cheap skate!:D

LOL.

Making images is a valubale skill. I'll guide ya through it as well provide the required software.

A quick synopsis: just get the software, put CD in your CD-ROM or Cd Burner. Press Create Image or some such button. Takes around 10 minutes depending on CD size 10 would be for like 650mb. Then just transfer image to me via whatevermeans ya choose.

OK Ill try it I have the Roxio CD creator, I dont remember seeing "Create Images" but then I have only made two CD's in the last month so its not really like I looked for it.

When it comes probally next week Ill give it a go.

:D

Roxio does have that feature. But it is a difficult process.

I recommend you download CloneCD it's a good program very small and easy to use, which is much better then Roxio for making copies of CDs and images. If you download it i can give you the CD key.

Originally posted by DarthVeda
Plus there are scenario converters out there that convert MGE to ToT.

OK, I'll bite. Where can I get these? Drool, drool.

Top Bottom