1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How many people will play CIV-GOTM01 ?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Game of the Month' started by LeSphinx, Nov 21, 2005.

1. rabies

rabies Happy Dad

I was a regular contributer to the Civ3 GOTMs for awhile there... (GOTMs18-24 or so...not that anybody remembers/cares). Absolutely loved them. Conquests pulled me away..then life before I could reparticipate in the COTMs...but I do plan to come back now. I have about enough time in life to play 1 game a month...so they may as well be GOTMs. :)

Have only played the tutorial so far...and the one spanish game...which apparently a lot of people played due to the bug....so i still have MUCH to learn...my old Civ 3 strategies are not quite panning out!

My game did crash out a lot in the endgame...I hope this is being taken into account when save games are submitted. I can't stand having to replay the same moves again...and certainly don't want to be accused of doing it on purpose. We'll see.

2. LauriL

LauriL prince

I'm gonna give it a try. But you shold have created a poll in your first post.

3. wcil

wcil Chieftain

Late entry ;) But I will.

4. LeSphinx

LeSphinx Bachogwa

LauriL you are true!
    I do not know how to create a poll!!!!
    LeSphinx

5. bio_hazard

bio_hazard Prince

I'm starting, but I'm not sure I'll actually make it through the game. Had several crashes last night, and am playing with the black terrain bug. Somehow I have a feeling the mods would frown upon the 'map reveal' work-around in a GOTM context. ;)

I have yet to actually finish a game of Civ4 due to crashes, but hopefully I can chip away at this one 30min at a time...

6. TylerDurdon

TylerDurdon Warlord

I'm yet to win on noble... but I'll gave it a try!!! my first ever GOTM.

7. Cyrillin

Cyrillin Chieftain

I'm in. I'm a forum and GOTM newb, but I think I have a good enough grasp of Civ 4 for it to be fun!

8. DeyofAlgiers

DeyofAlgiers Chieftain

Ive been playing the Civ series for a while but never got into the GOTM... This will be my first one!

9. Havoc

Havoc Chieftain

I'm playng for sure!