How R8XFT makes leaderheads and pcxs

I'd like to know the exact pixel dimensions of this .pcx's also.
YL_all.pcx, right?

This might help some people...make the clone brush 114 in size and it fits perfectly over the advisor circles...some I found out...

Hey Rob,

I am a big fan of your leader heads, and think you do an awesome job. :king:

I lack any sort of artistic ability and so am reserved about the idea of LH creating myself, but I have just started playing Civ4:planetfall because i loved SMAC and this was the closest thing to a new version. The only problem is the game still uses the old leader pics as its leader heads.

I was wondering if you or any of your illustrious apprentices would be willing to make fresh leader heads (based on the original pics) to go with the factions of planetfall?

Please, please, please!

Thanks for your response; you would get a far better chance of getting some uptake on your request if you started a thread in the main creation and customisation forum. If you do, you can also be assured that someone will post links to already released creations that are near matches for what you're requesting.

EDIT: I've just realised that you said you're playing Civ IV, which is a totally different kettle of fish altogether and you would need to post in the Civ 4 creation and customisation section.

my flc files crash Civ, and i'm using animation shop, also my animations can't be edited by this flcedit, is there any other program for the task?

Top Bottom